Mutual Recognition (ONLINE)
Credit Hours: 0
Get ready to PASS the Florida Mutual Recognition Exam!
Our Florida Mutual Recognition Exam Prep Online Course was created specifically to prepare you to pass the 40 question state exam the first time you take it.
This course is designed to walk you through the “need-to-know” content of the Florida Mutual Recognition Exam, while also providing you test taking strategies and tips. Included in this course are 190 sample questions that are very similar to what you will see on the actual exam.
Tips for successfully passing your test
- Read the course content
- Complete the three End-of-Unit Sample Quizzes (190 questions total)
- Review the course content and quizzes as needed
- Take your test within 3 to 5 days after you're done reviewing and studying
What is Mutual Recognition?
Mutual Recognition is the term for the agreement between the state of Florida and seven other states whereby an active real estate licensee in one of these eight states may apply his or her real estate education and experience to obtaining an equivalent license in Florida.
In simpler words, if you:
- Hold a current real estate license in good standing in one of the 7 states,
- Are not a resident of Florida at the time of your application,
- AND Submit an application and fingerprints with payment...
You will be eligible to take the Florida Real Estate Mutual Recognition Exam.
The 7 recognized states are:
Alabama and Arkansas broker license applicants need 2 years of experience in the past 5 years as a real estate broker
Other things to know about this course:
- Your purchase of this course is valid for a 1-year time period. After 1-year, your course will be archived and become inactive.
- During the 1-year enrollment period, you can review any and all components of this course, even if they are already completed.
- This course is not required by the Florida Real Estate Commission for licensure, which means it is an optional exam preparation course that does not require you to complete it.
- Once you have achieved a 90% score on the Sample Quizzes, even if it’s on your first attempt, you will progress to the next Unit. You can always review a completed quiz, but once you have passed it, you cannot retake it. You are provided with 10 quiz attempts to acheive a 90% score.
We highly recommend that you take your state exam 3-5 days after you have completed your study of this course.
If you have any content related questions, you can email one of our instructors Monday-Friday, 8:30am-5pm ET. Please allow up to 24 hours for a response. For the best results if you have multiple questions, please do your best to provide them in one email rather than multiple emails. Email instructor@LarsonEd.com.
If you have any technical or course functionality questions, email info@LarsonEd.com or call (239) 344-7510 Monday-Friday, 8:30am-5pm ET.