NMLS National Exam Prep Course (Online Instructor-Led)
The 20 Hour NMLS National Exam Prep Course (Online INSTRUCTOR-LED) is an excellent exam preparation course to help you prepare for the NMLS SAFE National Exam. It combines lessons that students can review at their own pace, hundreds of sample questions, embedded videos, supplemental resources and exams that measure student understanding of the material.
IMPORTANT NOTE: This course is intended ONLY for exam preparation purposes.
If you need NMLS Approved pre-licensing education, visit our 20 Hour FL SAFE Comprehensive Classroom Course page.
LarsonLIVE On Demand Introduction Demo
- 6 unique class units covering all the "need-to-know" information for the exam.
- Florida Specific Rules and Laws
- General Mortgage Knowledge and Standards for Non-Traditional Mortgage Products
- Federal Mortgage-Related Laws
- Mortgage Loan Origination Practices
- Mortgage Loan Originator Processes
- Ethics in the Mortgage Industry
- Downloadable eBook: The online self-study course contains a separate downloadable eBook so that you can read through the content at your own pace.
How to Enroll
Clicking the Enroll Now button will bring you to our proprietary student portal, LarsonTrak. After entering contact and payment information, you can begin working on your course immediately in the LarsonTrak system.
For the best experience, please use Chrome, Firefox, and Edge as they are the best web browsers for our platform.
Completing the Exam Prep Course
- This is an online INSTRUCTOR-LED video streaming course that can be completed anywhere that you have an internet connection.
- This course is for EXAM PREP only. This course does NOT provide NMLS pre-licensing credit.
- When registering for this course, you will create a Username and Password to log-in and access the course 24/7.
- If you need to complete NMLS approved pre-licensing education, click here to see our classroom schedule.
- Your course enrollment is valid for a period of 1-year from the date you purchased it, or until you pass the course exam.
- If you need technical support, please email us at info@LarsonEd.com or call 239-344-7510. Our support team is available 9am-4pm ET Mon-Fri. Emails and phone calls outside of these hours will be returned as soon as possible.