Larson Educational Services is the largest real estate school in Southwest Florida, and we are growing! Since opening in November 2008 (we moved to escape the Minnesota winters), we have had the pleasure of teaching more than 600,000 students in real estate, CAM, insurance and mortgage classes for pre-licensing, exam prep and continuing education. We are always on the lookout for top-notch instructor talent.
We love the opportunity to meet anyone with a talent for funny, engaging, or otherwise entertaining presentations. If that sounds like you, this could be a great opportunity to enjoy:
- Steady, guaranteed income as an independent contractor
- A flexible schedule
- A way to start or grow your speaking career
- Opportunities to teach professionals throughout Southwest Florida
LarsonEd Instructor Description
First and foremost, we need people who are now, or are capable of becoming first-class real estate instructors. Our training style is a platform presentation with PowerPoint, engaging examples, and enthusiastic energy. You must thrive on audience and spotlight as our classes range in size from 15 to 70 students. This is not the off-the-cuff, conversational style so prevalent in FL real estate education. This is professional dress, professional attitude, professional script.
Second, a background in real estate is helpful, but not required. A good agent does not necessarily make for a good trainer. Candidates could be attorneys, managers, trainers, teachers, actors, or other real estate professionals.
Third, we need people who are safe, sound, and dependable. You must be able to make a total commitment that once you have accepted a teaching date you will be there and at your best. You will be one of the faces of our organization and be given absolute responsibility for the classroom experience. Most of our instructors teach between 10 and 50 hours per month in our Fort Myers and Naples locations.
Instructor Non-Recruiting Policy
How to Become the Next LarsonEd Instructor
- Contact Caroline Boland, Director of Training and Instructor Development, at Caroline@LarsonEd.com.
- Qualified candidates will be asked to schedule an audition.
- Based on the Audition, we will select individuals to start our training program with the objective of getting you ready to teach within 1-3 months.