We are currently offering classroom course in a limited schedule and with limited seating capacity.
Click a link below to view our course schedules:
Reducing the Risk of Attending Class
We've raised the standard at every point in your education journey by putting measures in place to keep you safe and give you more peace of mind. Even though education may look a little different now, we're here to help you prepare for your class, so you’ll know exactly what to expect.
We've got you covered at every step!
- Making Space - Classroom capacity is currently being limited to 60%. Additionally, through June 13, 2021, we will only have one class taking place at a time on our campuses. SIGN UP EARLY for class dates as we are already reaching our limited capacities for many courses.
- Sanitization - We're using high-grade disinfectant in high-touch areas and are frequently wiping down high-touch surfaces. Hand sanitizer is available throughout the facility.
- Filtering Air - Hospital grade air filters are utilized throughout our HVAC systems.
- Single-Use Extras - Complimentary coffee and water stations are designed for single-use cups and condiments. Please do not dispense water or coffee into personal cups, mugs or bottles.
How You Can Help Create A Safer Experience
- Wear A Mask - Through May 16, 2021, all employees, instructors and students are required to wear masks or face coverings when moving throughout our facilities. The mask or face covering can be removed when seated in the classroom. Beginning May 17, 2021, masks are optional on our campuses.
- Keep A Safe Distance - Respect the space of your fellow classmates and do your best to keep a safe distance when moving about the classroom and facilities.
- Evaluate Your Current Health - To protect the well-being of all our students and staff, we ask that you make an evaluation of your health prior to coming to class. If in the 10 days prior to your class start date, you have been exposed directly to someone with COVID-19 or you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, please contact a Career Counselor at 239-344-7510 to discuss options for distance learning or for transferring your enrollment.
You can reach out to one of our friendly Career Counselors at info@LarsonEd.com or 239-344-7510 if you need assistance with choosing a course platform, talking through the licensing process or if you simply want to speak with someone who is kind, caring and ready to help.
The entire LarsonEd family looks forward to serving our students now and when we return to campus again. We promise to deliver more than just credits...education you will enjoy! Stay safe out there!
– Brad Larson
LarsonLive Instructor-Led Online Courses
We now have a number of courses available in our LarsonLIVE platform. These courses are INSTRUCTOR-LED, online and on demand video education. Complete at your own pace, but with our LarsonEd instructor team teaching you every step of the way.
Each class unit contains embedded videos, like the image of what you see above, to walk you through the course material in detail. The instructors will provide examples and stories to help teach key points.
The course workbooks are available for curbside pickup at our Fort Myers and Naples campus locations or they can be shipped priority mail for $18. If you'd like to learn more, just click a link below for the course that you are interested in:
Real Estate Courses
- 63 Hour Sales Associate Pre Licensing
- Sales Associate State Exam Prep
- 45 Hour Sales Associate Post Licensing
- 14 Hour Real Estate Continuing Education
- 72 Hour Broker Pre Licensing
- 60 Hour Broker Post Licensing