Florida 18 Hour CAM Pre-License Course
Credit hours: 18
DBPR Approved Florida CAM School License #PRE31
Tuition: $269 - course materials included
2014 CAM Pre-License Course
Dates and Times
Weekend Classes: 2 days, Saturday and Sunday from 8:00am to 6:00pm
Weekday Classes: 2 days, Thursday and Friday from 8:00am to 6:00pm
The Florida 18 Hour CAM Pre-License Course at Larson Educational Services is the 18-hour required education to obtain your Florida Community Association Manager (CAM) license. You’ll learn about the Florida CAM licensing requirements, CAM responsibilities, and CAM liabilities and standards of conduct.
A Florida CAM License is required when managing an association of more than 10 units and/or has an annual budget in excess of $100,000. Types of properties that hire CAM License holders are mobile home parks, planned unit developments, homeowners associations, cooperatives, timeshares, condominiums, or other residential units which are authorized to impose a fee that may become a lien on the parcel.
Typical responsibilities of a Florida CAM Licensee are:
- controlling or disbursing association funds;
- determining how or when to prepare budgets or other financial documents for an association;
- determining how or when to provide notice of meetings or to conduct association meetings;
- maintaining and/or having authorization to spend association petty cash;
- coordinating maintenance for the residential development; and
- performing other day-to-day services involved with the operation of a community association.
Not ready to pay for your course, but want to hold your seat?
That's ok! We accept unpaid registrations online or by phone.
Your tuition will be due on the first day of class.