GET 20% OFF YOUR CE ENROLLMENT!
There is NO discount code needed when registering using the links below.
Get 20% off your CE enrollment automatically!
We have partnered with one of the largest NMLS continuing education (CE) providers in the country, OnCourse Learning, to offer several options for Minnesota Mortgage Loan Originators to complete their annual education requirements for license renewal.
How to Register
IMPORTANT NOTE ABOUT OnCourse Learning COURSES
|COURSE TYPE||COURSE DESCRIPTION|
|Online Self-Paced||Text-based online course that allows you to study the materials independently when and where it’s convenient. $|
|Online Self-Paced Video||Video-based online course that allows you to study the materials independently when and where it’s convenient. $$|
|Webinar||Online webinars are taught in real time by expert mortgage instructors and provide the opportunity to interact and ask questions. Students must remain on camera for the duration of the course. $$$|
- Courses that contain “Package” are SELF-STUDY online courses that include all the hours for that particular state.
- If you select the “8 Hour SAFE Comprehensive (Webinar)” course, you will then choose a specific class date to attend the 8 Hour Comprehensive LIVE WEBINAR.
- The webinar DOES NOT include any state-specific CE hours.
- If you attend the 8 Hour LIVE WEBINAR, and you are licensed in a state that has a state-specific CE requirement (such as 1 Hour in Florida and 1 Hour in Minnesota), you will additionally need to complete that state-specific education.
Some key features of this partnership:
- CE and Pre-Licensing courses available in all 50 states.
- If you are licensed in multiple states, you can now complete all your required CE from our OnCourse Learning portal.
MORE EDUCATION OFFERINGS
- OnCourse Learning offers a LIVE-WEBINAR 8 Hour CE Course once per week through the end of December.
- OnCourse Learning offers online SELF-STUDY 8 Hour CE courses that can be completed on your schedule.
The verifying of full attendance of OnCourse Learning students is monitored closely by the NMLS. The strict completion guidelines are accomplished by OnCourse Learning with multiple features.
All students will have to register individually to complete CE classes with OnCourse Learning. Students will register using their full name, phone number, email address and NMLS ID number.
NMLS Course Guidelines
- SELF STUDY COURSES
Online self-study (OSS) courses are designed to prevent seat time from accumulating due to inactivity, and/or by "challenging" or "gaming" any aspect of the course. This includes but is not limited to rapid button clicking, space bar holding, or any other means that will create a period of time-accruing inactivity which allows the student to spend less than the required seat time for which the course was approved.
- LIVE WEBINAR COURSES
Effective June 6, 2022, the NMLS is requiring all students who attend a webinar course to have a working webcam, and students must be visible from the shoulders up throughout the duration of the course. If a student is unable to comply with the requirements for webcam, then they will be removed from the webinar and enrolled in an online course.
Your completion credits will be reported to NMLS by OnCourse Learning. The OnCourse Learning policy is to report successful student completions to the NMLS within seven calendar days after the course end date. Remember, you must provide your NMLS number within the Course Completion Section so that they can report your credits. Your course completion certificate will be loaded to your OnCourse Learning dashboard upon your successful completion of your course.