2 Hour SAFE Florida OFR Specific Course (Classroom)
The Florida Office of Financial Regulation (OFR) requires completion of the 2 Hour SAFE FL OFR Specific Course for already-licensed mortgage loan originators (MLOs) from other states seeking licensure in Florida. This course must be completed prior to submitting a licensing application.
The content of this course is included in our 20 Hour FL SAFE Comprehensive Course. If you are taking or have already taken that course, you do not need to take this one.
Credit Hours: 2
Tuition and Materials: $69
Please bring your NMLS ID Number to class with you in order for us to give you credit for completing the course.
NMLS Provider ID: 1400171
NMLS Course ID: 6628
Dates and Locations
Weekday Classes: 1 day, Tuesday or Friday from 8:30am to 12:00pm
We accept registrations all the way up to the course start time. If the course date you want is sold out, please call us at 239-344-7510 to be placed on our waiting list.
Clean Education Experience
We work hard to deliver a safe, healthy and clean education experience. We're here to help you prepare for your class, so you’ll know exactly what to expect.
- Sanitization - We use high-grade disinfectant in high-touch areas and we frequently wipe down high-touch surfaces. Hand sanitizer is available throughout the facility.
- Filtering Air - Hospital grade air filters are utilized throughout our HVAC systems.
- Single-Use Extras - Complimentary coffee and water stations are designed for single-use cups and condiments. Please do not dispense water or coffee into personal cups, mugs or bottles.
- Respect and Care - Showing respect and caring for everyone on our campuses is our top priority. It is the key to our students and staff having a comfortable education experience.
- Evaluate Your Current Health - To protect the well-being of all our students and staff, we ask that you make an evaluation of your health prior to coming to class. If you are sick or feeling unwell, please contact a Career Counselor at 239-344-7510 to discuss options for distance learning or for transferring your enrollment to a future class date.
- State Law and Regulation Definitions
- License Law and Regulation
- Compliance and Disciplinary Action
- Unique State Areas