45 Hour Sales Associate Post-License Course (Classroom)
Our 45 Hour Sales Associate post-licensing course is now offered through our convenient online education options:
- Online streaming INSTRUCTOR-LED course, or
- Online SELF-STUDY course
Either option is a great solution for completing your 45 hours of required post-licensing education to renew your Florida Real Estate Sales Associate license.
In the Florida 45 Hour Sales Associate Post-License Course at Larson Educational Services, you'll sharpen your skills in every aspect of listing and selling. You'll learn how to professionally prepare and present a comparative market analysis that separates you from the competition. You'll discover techniques to increase your percentage of listings sold. You'll learn strategies to demonstrate and reinforce pricing decisions. And you'll learn all about marketing, real estate technology and building an internet presence that gets you found online!
Although the state says you have up to 2 years to complete this course after obtaining your Florida Sales Associate license, we recommend attending this course within the first 2 months of being licensed. Why? Because this course lays the foundation for you to conduct the practical side of the business - finding sellers, properly pricing, marketing, finding buyers, negotiating and more!
Credit Hours: 45
Tuition and Materials: $269
Dates and Locations
Weekday Classes: Five days, Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Monday and Wednesday the following week, or five consecutive days Monday through Friday from 8:30am to 5:00pm
We accept registrations all the way up to the course start time. If the course date you want is sold out, please call us at 239-344-7510 to be placed on our waiting list.
Clean Education Experience
We work hard to deliver a safe, healthy and clean education experience. We're here to help you prepare for your class, so you’ll know exactly what to expect.
- Sanitization - We use high-grade disinfectant in high-touch areas and we frequently wipe down high-touch surfaces. Hand sanitizer is available throughout the facility.
- Filtering Air - Hospital grade air filters are utilized throughout our HVAC systems.
- Single-Use Extras - Complimentary coffee and water stations are designed for single-use cups and condiments. Please do not dispense water or coffee into personal cups, mugs or bottles.
- Respect and Care - Showing respect and caring for everyone on our campuses is our top priority. It is the key to our students and staff having a comfortable education experience.
- Evaluate Your Current Health - To protect the well-being of all our students and staff, we ask that you make an evaluation of your health prior to coming to class. If you are sick or feeling unwell, please contact a Career Counselor at 239-344-7510 to discuss options for distance learning or for transferring your enrollment to a future class date.
- Career development
- Discrimination laws
- Prospecting for listings
- The listing presentation
- Working with buyers
- Writing and presenting offers
- Financing the purchase
- Investment property
- Risk management
- Business planning
- Proper pricing
- Listing contracts
- Sales contracts
- Mortgage alternatives
- Closing the transaction
- Property management