The Florida 45 Hour Sales Associate Post-License Online SELF-STUDY Course includes all 45 hours of required education to renew your Florida Real Estate Sales Associate license prior to your first license expiration date.
- This is our cheapest and fastest course option for real estate license renewal.
- If you'd like a video-based version of this class, check out our Online INSTRUCTOR-LED Course.
- This is an online course that combines the robust content of a text-based learning environment with the convenience of online grading and reporting.
- You will complete this course within our proprietary LarsonTrak online student portal.
Students can review the material at their own pace, and it includes sample questions, supplemental resources and exams that measure student understanding of the material.
- 9 unique class units covering relevant market-ready information while fulfilling every education topic required for license renewal.
- UNIT 1: Florida Core Law
- UNIT 2: Business Planning
- UNIT 3: Real Estate Ethics
- UNIT 4: Real Estate Marketing
- UNIT 5: Prospecting for Sellers
- UNIT 6: Pricing and Listing
- UNIT 7: Real Estate as an Investment
- UNIT 8: From Contract to Closing
- UNIT 9: Property Management
- Downloadable eBooks: Each Unit of class has a separate downloadable eBook so that you can read through the content at your own pace.
- Sample Questions: at the end of each Unit, you will complete quiz questions that will prepare you for the 100-question final exam.
- Reported Credit to DBPR: Our Career Counselors will receive immediate electronic notification of your course completion, allowing us to report your completed CE hours to the DBPR within 48 hours.
How to Enroll
Clicking the Enroll Now button will bring you to our proprietary student portal, LarsonTrak. After entering contact and payment information, you can begin working on your course immediately in the LarsonTrak system.
For the best experience, please use Chrome, Firefox, and Edge as they are the best web browsers for our platform.
If at any time during your completion of the online self-study course you wish to upgrade to our ONLINE INSTRUCTOR-LED course, just call us at 239-344-7510 and pay an upgrade charge of $94.
Completing the Course
- This is an online course that can be completed anywhere that you have an internet connection.
- This course is also available as an online INSTRUCTOR-LED video streaming course. Click here to see our INSTRUCTOR-LED online course.
- When registering for this course, you will create a Username and Password to log-in and access the course 24/7.
- To successfully complete the Florida 45 Hour Sales Associate Post-Licensing Online SELF-STUDY Course, you must pass a 100 question exam at the end of the course. 75% is passing (75 correct).
- If you fail the online post-licensing end of class examination, you are allowed one (1) retest. The retest is available right away in your online portal. If you fail a second time, you must complete the course again in its entirety before being eligible to retest.
- If the course and the exam are not completed by midnight on your license renewal date, your license will become NULL & VOID.
- Your course enrollment is valid for a period of 1-year from the date you purchased it, or until you pass the course exam.
- IMPORTANT: In the event you fail the course exam two times, Florida state law requires you to complete the course again in its entirety before you are allowed to take the exam. In this case, your 1-year enrollment period ends for your original course purchase and you will be required to re-purchase the course, providing you with another 1-year enrollment.
- After you pass the exam, we will be notified of your passing score electronically.
- Your Certificate of Completion will be available to you immediately upon passing the exam and can be downloaded and printed from your LarsonTrak student account. We will then report your completed hours to the DBPR.
- Click here to see all of the steps required to renew your license.