Larson Educational Services has partnered with nationally recognized online real estate education provider, REcampus, to offer you an excellent online SELF-STUDY alternative to our instructor-led online and classroom courses. This course includes all 45 hours of required post-licensing education to renew your Florida Real Estate Sales Associate license.
Credit hours: 45
Updated to reflect changes in Florida license law, this course features topics such as license law, general real estate law, and real estate principles and practice. This course also contains practical training information about business planning, time management, prospecting, and contract preparation.
How to Enroll
Clicking the Enroll Now button will bring you to our REcampus partner website. Then click "Order Now" to finalize your registration.
If at any time during your completion of the online self-study course you wish to upgrade to a different course option, just call us at 239-344-7510 and pay an upgrade charge of $159 to enroll in one of our CLASSROOM courses in Fort Myers and Naples, or $109 for our ONLINE INSTRUCTOR-LED course.
To purchase the accompanying textbook for this online course, click the link above after you've added the online course to your Cart. Tax and shipping not included.
Completing the Course
- This is an online course that can be completed anywhere that you have an internet connection.
- This course is also available in an instructor-led online or classroom setting.
- When registering for this course, you will create a Username and Password to log-in and access the course 24/7.
- To successfully complete the Florida 45 Hour Sales Associate Post-Licensing Online SELF-STUDY Course, you must pass a 100 question exam at the end of the course. 75% is passing (75 correct).
- If you fail the online post-licensing end of class examination, you are allowed one (1) retest. The retest is available right away in your online portal. If you fail a second time, you must complete the course again in its entirety before being eligible to retest.
- If the course and the exam are not completed by midnight on your license renewal date, your license will become NULL & VOID.
- Your course enrollment is valid for a period of 6-months from the date you purchased it, or until you pass the course exam.
- COURSE EXTENSIONS: You can extend your course registration beyond the enrollment term for a fee. A 30-day extension is $19 and a 90-day extension is $29. Call our office at 239-344-7510 to request an extension.
- IMPORTANT: In the event you fail the course exam two times, Florida state law requires you to complete the course again in its entirety before you are allowed to take the exam. In this case, your 6-month enrollment period ends for your original course purchase and you will be required to re-purchase the course, providing you with another 6-month enrollment.
- After you pass the exam, we will be notified of your passing score electronically and we will submit your completed hours electronically to the state in 1 to 2 business days.
- Your Certificate of Completion will be available for download in your online portal.