This is an excellent online VIDEO ON DEMAND alternative to our classroom courses. We have both 30 hour courses, Management and Investment, to complete all 60 hours of required post-licensing education to renew your Florida Real Estate Broker license.
It combines lessons that students can review at their own pace, hundreds of sample questions, embedded videos, supplemental resources and exams that measure student understanding of the material.
30 Hour Broker Management Post-License Course
DBPR Approved Course #0023230
Credit hours: 30
Tuition and Materials: $139
This course takes you through the essentials of managing a real estate office. You'll learn:
- How to develop a business plan that will put you on a path to success
- How analyzing your competition and developing a market analysis will set you apart
- The traits and skills of successful real estate brokers
- Recruiting techniques that create a top-notch sales team
30 Hour Broker Investment Post-License Course
DBPR Approved Course #0023628
Credit hours: 30
Tuition and Materials: $139
This course takes you through the essentials of real estate investment and finance.
- You'll learn how to do a financial analysis of real estate
- You'll learn what types of real estate finance are available to you
- We cover how to invest in land, residential properties, office buildings and shopping centers
- We'll teach you how taxes impact real estate investments
- Each 30-hour course includes 7 unique class units covering the required broker post-licensing topics
- Exam Preparation for the end-of-course examination. Passing of a 50-question exam is required to receive credit for each course which allows you to renew your license prior to your first license expiration date. Failure to complete these courses, including passing of the exam, will result in your license going NULL and VOID.
- On Demand Instruction video instruction.
- 1-year tuition policy allows you to watch, read, review and study your course materials for up to 1-year.
- 250 page course workbook for each course with detailed content, workshops and sample questions. The course workbook is available for pickup at our Fort Myers and Naples campuses. The course workbook is also provided to you as a downloadable eBook within the online course platform.
Click the "LarsonLIVE Course Tutorial" below for student tips for using our learning platform and to view a sample of what the course looks like.
Pickup of course workbook is available 5-days per week at our Fort Myers (Royal Palm Square - 1400 Colonial Blvd, Suite 44) and Naples (13040 Livingston Rd, Suite 12) campus locations. Pickup times are Mon-Fri 9am-11:30am and 12:30pm-3:30pm.
After purchasing this course, please call one of our Career Counselors at 239-344-7510 to schedule your pickup. Shipping of the workbook is also available for $18.
Completing the Courses
- These are online INSTRUCTOR-LED video streaming courses that can be completed anywhere that you have an internet connection.
- When registering for these courses, you will create a Username and Password to log-in and access the course 24/7.
- To successfully complete the Florida 30 Hour Broker MANAGEMENT or INVESTMENT Post-License Online INSTRUCTOR-LED Course, you must pass a 50 question exam at the end of the course. 75% is passing (38 correct). If you do not pass the first time, you are allowed a retest. If you fail a second time, you must complete the course again in its entirety before being allowed to retest.
- Your course enrollment is valid for a period of 1-year from the date you purchased it, or until you pass the course exam.
- If you need technical support, please email us at info@LarsonEd.com or call 239-344-7510. Our support team is available 8:30am-5:00pm ET Mon-Fri. Emails and phone calls outside of these hours will be returned as soon as possible.
- IMPORTANT: In the event you fail the course exam two times, Florida state law requires you to complete the course again in its entirety before you are allowed to take the exam. In this case, your 1-year enrollment period ends for your original course purchase and you will be required to re-purchase the course, providing you with another 1-year enrollment.
- After you pass the exam, we will be notified of your passing score electronically.
- Your Certificate of Completion will be available to you immediately upon passing the exam and can be downloaded and printed from your LarsonTrak student account. We will then report your completed hours to the DBPR.
- Click here to see all of the steps required to renew your license.