60 Hour Broker Post-License Course (Online Instructor-Led)
The Florida 60 Hour Broker Post-License Online INSTRUCTOR-LED Course includes all 60 hours of required education to renew your Florida Real Estate Broker license prior to your first license expiration date.
This online VIDEO ON DEMAND course combines lessons that students can review at their own pace, hundreds of sample questions, embedded videos, supplemental resources and exams that measure student understanding of the material.
LarsonLIVE On Demand Introduction Demo
- 14 unique class units designed to sharpen your skills in every aspect of listing, selling, investing and managing real estate. The course is comprised of the following topics:
- Unit 1: Core Law
- Unit 2: Business Environment and Business Planning
- Unit 3: Recruiting, Staffing and Leadership
- Unit 4: Real Estate Marketing
- Unit 5: Real Estate Ethics
- Unit 6: Safety, Security and Data Privacy
- Unit 7: Settlement and Residential Income Taxation
- Unit 8: Real Estate as an Investment
- Unit 9: Real Estate Investment Analysis
- Unit 10: Real Estate Investment Taxation
- Unit 11: Real Estate Investment Valuation
- Unit 12: Disposition of Investment Property
- Unit 13: Property Management
- Unit 14: The Broker as Presenter
- Exam Preparation for the end-of-course examination. Passing of an exam is required to receive credit for this course which allows you to renew your license prior to your first license expiration date. Failure to complete this course, including passing of the exam, will result in your license going NULL and VOID.
- On Demand Instruction like you see in the video above.
- 1-year tuition policy allows you to watch, read, review and study your course materials for up to 1-year.
- 380 page course workbook with detailed content, workshops and sample questions. The course workbook is available for pickup at our Fort Myers and Naples campuses. The course workbook is also provided to you as a downloadable eBook within the online course platform.
Click the "LarsonLIVE Course Tutorial" below for student tips for using our learning platform and to view a sample of what the course looks like.
Pickup of course workbook is available at our Fort Myers and Naples campus locations.
- 9am-11:30am and 12:30pm-4:00pm
- 5 days per week (Mon-Fri) in Fort Myers and 2 days per week (Tue and Thu) in Naples
After purchasing this course, please call one of our Career Counselors at 239-344-7510 to schedule your pickup. Shipping of the workbook is also available for $20.
How to Enroll
Clicking the Enroll Now button will bring you to our proprietary student portal, LarsonTrak. After entering contact and payment information, you can begin working on your course immediately in the LarsonTrak system.
For the best experience, please use Chrome, Firefox, and Edge as they are the best web browsers for our platform.
Shortly after your course registration is completed, one of our friendly customer experience representatives will get in touch with you via email with tips, strategies and steps for best use of our course and also for completing the state license renewal process as efficiently as possible.
Completing the Courses
- This is an online INSTRUCTOR-LED video streaming course that can be completed anywhere that you have an internet connection.
- When registering for this course, you will create a Username and Password to log-in and access the course 24/7.
- To successfully complete the Florida 60 Hour Broker Post-License Online INSTRUCTOR-LED Course, you must pass a 100 question exam at the end of the course. 75% is passing (75correct). If you do not pass the first time, you are allowed a retest. If you fail a second time, you must complete the course again in its entirety before being allowed to retest.
- Your course enrollment is valid for a period of 1-year from the date you purchased it, or until you pass the course exam.
- If you need technical support, please email us at info@LarsonEd.com or call 239-344-7510. Our support team is available 9:00am-4:00pm ET Mon-Fri. Emails and phone calls outside of these hours will be returned as soon as possible.
- IMPORTANT: In the event you fail the course exam two times, Florida state law requires you to complete the course again in its entirety before you are allowed to take the exam. In this case, your 1-year enrollment period ends for your original course purchase and you will be required to re-purchase the course, providing you with another 1-year enrollment.
- After you pass the exam, we will be notified of your passing score electronically.
- Your Certificate of Completion will be available to you immediately upon passing the exam and can be downloaded and printed from your LarsonTrak student account. We will then report your completed hours to the DBPR.
- Click here to see all of the steps required to renew your license.