Florida Community Association Manager (CAM) License Renewal Requirements
- All Florida CAM licenses expire September 30 of every even-numbered year. The next license renewal date is September 30, 2022.
- All Florida CAM licensees must complete 15 hours of CAM Continuing Education during each license renewal period. The next deadline for completing the 15 Hours of CAM Continuing Education is September 30, 2022.
- NOTE: If you are licensed during the period of October 1, 2020 and September 30, 2022, you DO NOT need any continuing education for your first license renewal as you are exempt from the continuing education requirement. However, you will still need to renew your license and pay the license renewal fee of $105.
Steps to Renew Your Florida CAM License
- Complete 15 Hours of CAM Continuing Education. 15 Hours must be completed by September 30, 2022.
- Await submission of Continuing Education hours. Larson Educational Services, a Florida approved CAM Continuing Education Provider, will electronically submit your completed hours to the Department of Business and Professional Regulation (DBPR) after you finish the course. Processing of your completed hours will take 1-3 business days.
- Go to the DBPR website and renew your license. Click this link and follow the directions. Any questions regarding this site need to be directed to the DBPR customer support center at 850-487-1395.
- Pay your renewal fee. On the DBPR website, you will need to pay the $105 License Renewal Fee to complete your renewal.