This is an excellent online VIDEO ON DEMAND alternative to our classroom courses. The Florida 15 Hour CAM Continuing Education Online Instructor-Led Course includes all 15 hours of required education to renew your Florida Community Association Manager (CAM) license.
It combines lessons that students can review at their own pace, embedded videos, supplemental resources and an exam that measures student understanding of the material.
- 5 unique class units covering relevant market-ready information while fulfilling every education topic required for license renewal. The course comprises five three-hour topics:
- Legal Update (LU Topic)
- Association Insurance (IFM Topic)
- How to Effectively Deal With Residents and Vendors (HR Topic)
- Operation of the Community Association's Physical Property (OPP Topic)
- The Association Budget (ELE Topic)
- On Demand Video instruction (like you see in the video above) from our expert teaching team. Each class unit contains embedded videos to walk you through the course material in detail. The instructors will provide examples and stories to help teach key points.
- 170 page course workbook with detailed content and market specific information. The course workbook is available for pickup at our Fort Myers and Naples campuses. It is also provided to you as a downloadable eBook within the online course platform.
- 1-year tuition policy allows you to watch, read, review and study your course materials for up to 1-year.
Click the "LarsonLIVE Course Tutorial" below for student tips for using our learning platform and to view a sample of what the course looks like.
Pickup of course workbook is available at our Fort Myers and Naples campus locations.
- 9am-11:30am and 12:30pm-4:00pm
- 5 days per week (Mon-Fri) in Fort Myers and 2 days per week (Tue and Thu) in Naples
After purchasing this course, please call one of our Career Counselors at 239-344-7510 to schedule your pickup. Shipping of the workbook is also available for $20.
How to Enroll
Clicking the Enroll Now button will bring you to our proprietary student portal, LarsonTrak. After entering contact and payment information, you can begin working on your course immediately in the LarsonTrak system.
Shortly after your course registration is completed, one of our friendly customer experience representatives will get in touch with you via email with tips, strategies and steps for best use of our course and also for completing the state licensing process as efficiently as possible.
If you prefer to register by phone, just call us at 239-344-7510 and one of our friendly Career Counselors will assist you promptly.
Completing the Course
- This is an online INSTRUCTOR-LED video streaming course that can be completed anywhere that you have an internet connection.
- When registering for this course, you will create a Username and Password to log-in and access the course 24/7.
- To successfully complete the Florida 15 Hour CAM Continuing Education Online INSTRUCTOR-LED Course, you must pass a 15 question exam at the end of the course. 80% is passing (12 correct). If you do not pass the first time, you are allowed to retest.
- Your course enrollment is valid for a period of 1-year from the date you purchased it, or until you pass the course exam.
- If you need technical support, please email us at info@LarsonEd.com or call 239-344-7510. Our support team is available 8:30am-5:00pm ET Mon-Fri. Emails and phone calls outside of these hours will be returned as soon as possible.
- After you pass the exam, we will be notified of your passing score electronically.
- Your Certificate of Completion will be available to you immediately upon passing the exam and can be downloaded and printed from your LarsonTrak student account. We will then report your completed hours to the DBPR.
- Click here to see all of the steps required to renew your license.