NEW IN 2022: Our 2022 post-licensing course will only be offered in our online streaming INSTRUCTOR-LED format, or through our online SELF-STUDY course. Either option is a great solution for completing your 60 hours of required post-licensing education to renew your Florida Real Estate Broker license.
Credit Hours: 60
(30 hours of Investment plus 30 hours of Management)
Tuition and Materials: $189 for each course
Four days, Tuesday and Thursday from 8:30am to 4:30pm, or four consecutive days Monday through Thursday from 8:30am to 4:30pm
We accept registrations all the way up to the course start time. If the course date you want is sold out, please call us at 239-344-7510 to be placed on our waiting list.
30 Hour Broker Management Post-License Course
DBPR Approved Course #0023230
This course takes you through the essentials of managing a real estate office. You'll learn:
- How to develop a business plan that will put you on a path to success
- How analyzing your competition and developing a market analysis will set you apart
- The traits and skills of successful real estate brokers
- Recruiting techniques that create a top-notch sales team
BONUS CONTENT! This course includes 3 hours of Real Estate Ethics to be used toward your biennial REALTOR® Association Ethics education requirement. We'll send the certificate to your association for you!
30 Hour Broker Investment Post-License Course
DBPR Approved Course #0023628
This course takes you through the essentials of real estate investment and finance. You'll learn:
- How to do a financial analysis of real estate
- What types of real estate finance are available to you
- How to invest in land, residential properties, office buildings and shopping centers
- How taxes impact real estate investments
Clean Education Experience
We work hard to deliver a safe, healthy and clean education experience. We're here to help you prepare for your class, so you’ll know exactly what to expect.
- Sanitization - We use high-grade disinfectant in high-touch areas and we frequently wipe down high-touch surfaces. Hand sanitizer is available throughout the facility.
- Filtering Air - Hospital grade air filters are utilized throughout our HVAC systems.
- Single-Use Extras - Complimentary coffee and water stations are designed for single-use cups and condiments. Please do not dispense water or coffee into personal cups, mugs or bottles.
- Respect and Care - Showing respect and caring for everyone on our campuses is our top priority. It is the key to our students and staff having a comfortable education experience.
- Evaluate Your Current Health - To protect the well-being of all our students and staff, we ask that you make an evaluation of your health prior to coming to class. If you are sick or feeling unwell, please contact a Career Counselor at 239-344-7510 to discuss options for distance learning or for transferring your enrollment to a future class date.