Credit Hours: 60
(30 hours of Investment plus 30 hours of Management)
Tuition and Materials: $189 for each course
Four days, Tuesday and Thursday from 8:30am to 4:30pm, or four consecutive days Monday through Thursday from 8:30am to 4:30pm
We accept registrations all the way up to the course start time. If the course date you want is sold out, please call us at 239-344-7510 to be placed on our waiting list.
30 Hour Broker Management Post-License Course
DBPR Approved Course #0023230
This course takes you through the essentials of managing a real estate office. You'll learn:
- How to develop a business plan that will put you on a path to success
- How analyzing your competition and developing a market analysis will set you apart
- The traits and skills of successful real estate brokers
- Recruiting techniques that create a top-notch sales team
BONUS CONTENT! This course includes 3 hours of Real Estate Ethics to be used toward your biennial REALTOR® Association Ethics education requirement. We'll send the certificate to your association for you!
30 Hour Broker Investment Post-License Course
DBPR Approved Course #0023628
This course takes you through the essentials of real estate investment and finance. You'll learn:
- How to do a financial analysis of real estate
- What types of real estate finance are available to you
- How to invest in land, residential properties, office buildings and shopping centers
- How taxes impact real estate investments
Reducing the Risk of Attending Class
We've raised the standard at every point in your education journey by putting measures in place to keep you safe and give you more peace of mind. Even though education may look a little different now, we're here to help you prepare for your class, so you’ll know exactly what to expect.
We've got you covered at every step!
- Making Space - Classroom capacity is being limited to less than 50% with greater distances between you and your classmates. Additionally, we will only have one class taking place at a time on our campuses even though we have two classrooms in each facility. That way we will not have two different groups of students on campus at the same time. This reduces how many classes we can offer, but it will make for a safer experience for students and staff. SIGN UP EARLY for class dates as we are already reaching our limited capacities for many courses.
- Sanitization - We're using high-grade disinfectant in high-touch areas and are frequently wiping down high-touch surfaces. Hand sanitizer is available throughout the facility.
- Filtering Air - Hospital grade air filters are utilized throughout our HVAC systems.
- Single-Use Extras - Complimentary coffee and water stations are designed for single-use cups and condiments. Please do not dispense water or coffee into personal cups, mugs or bottles.
How You Can Help Create A Safer Experience
- Wear A Mask - All employees, instructors and students are required to wear masks or face coverings when moving throughout our facilities. The mask or face covering can be removed when seated in the classroom.
- Keep A Safe Distance - Respect the space of your fellow classmates and do your best to keep a safe distance when moving about the classroom and facilities.
- Evaluate Your Current Health - To protect the well-being of all our students and staff, we ask that you make an evaluation of your health prior to coming to class. If in the 10 days prior to your class start date, you have been exposed directly to someone with COVID-19 or you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms or you are unable to wear a mask or face covering, please contact a Career Counselor at 239-344-7510 to discuss options for distance learning or for transferring your enrollment.