Continuing Education Credit Hours: 14
This course includes ALL 14 hours of required continuing education to renew your Florida Real Estate Sales Associate or Broker license. There is NO TEST when you complete this course in our classroom setting.
Dates and Locations
WEEKDAY CLASS: 2 days, Wed and Fri, Wed and Thu or Thu and Fri, 9:00am - 5:00pm
WEEKEND CLASS: 2 days, Sat and Sun, 9:00am - 5:00pm
We accept registrations all the way up to the course start time. If the course date you want is sold out, please call us at 239-344-7510 to be placed on our waiting list.
Reducing the Risk of Attending Class
We've raised the standard at every point in your education journey by putting measures in place to keep you safe and give you more peace of mind. Even though education may look a little different now, we're here to help you prepare for your class, so you’ll know exactly what to expect.
We've got you covered at every step!
- Making Space - Classroom capacity is being limited to less than 50% with greater distances between you and your classmates. Additionally, we will only have one class taking place at a time on our campuses even though we have two classrooms in each facility. That way we will not have two different groups of students on campus at the same time. This reduces how many classes we can offer, but it will make for a safer experience for students and staff. SIGN UP EARLY for class dates as we are already reaching our limited capacities for many courses.
- Sanitization - We're using high-grade disinfectant in high-touch areas and are frequently wiping down high-touch surfaces. Hand sanitizer is available throughout the facility.
- Filtering Air - Hospital grade air filters are utilized throughout our HVAC systems.
- Single-Use Extras - Complimentary coffee and water stations are designed for single-use cups and condiments. Please do not dispense water or coffee into personal cups, mugs or bottles.
How You Can Help Create A Safer Experience
- Wear A Mask - All employees, instructors and students are required to wear masks or face coverings when moving throughout our facilities. The mask or face covering can be removed when seated in the classroom.
- Keep A Safe Distance - Respect the space of your fellow classmates and do your best to keep a safe distance when moving about the classroom and facilities.
- Evaluate Your Current Health - To protect the well-being of all our students and staff, we ask that you make an evaluation of your health prior to coming to class. If in the 10 days prior to your class start date, you have been exposed directly to someone with COVID-19 or you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms or you are unable to wear a mask or face covering, please contact a Career Counselor at 239-344-7510 to discuss options for distance learning or for transferring your enrollment.
This 14 hour package course includes:
- Florida Core Law (required topic) 9 am - 12 pm
- Credit, Fraud and Identity Theft (specialty topic) 1 pm - 5 pm
- Real Estate Ethics (required topic) 9 am - 12 pm
- Successful Real Estate Negotiations (specialty topic) 1 pm - 5 pm
Our instructors are the best in the industry and will share with you timely and market-ready information that you can use to be bigger, faster, stronger in your real estate business! The interactive format will allow you to join the discussion as we cover topics that are interesting, challenging and fun.
Upon your completion of this course, we will submit your continuing education hours to the DBPR.