3 Hour Real Estate Ethics Course (Online Instructor-Led)
The Florida 3 Hour Real Estate ETHICS Continuing Education Online Instructor-Led Course includes 3 hours of required BUSINESS ETHICS education to maintain your Florida Real Estate Sales Associate or Broker license.
- This is our cheapest and fastest ETHICS course option for license renewal.
- If you prefer to complete all 14 Hours of required continuing education at one time, you will want to purchase the full 14 Hour course package.
- This is an online course that combines on demand video-based learning environment with the convenience of online grading and reporting.
- You will complete this course within our proprietary LarsonTrak online student portal.
Students can review the material at their own pace, and it includes sample questions, supplemental resources and exams that measure student understanding of the material.
Please note that the video below is an introduction to the full 14 Hour Continuing Education Course Package.
The 3 Hour ETHICS Course is one component of the 14 Hour Package.
LarsonLIVE On Demand Introduction Demo
- On demand video instruction (like you see in the video above) from our expert teaching team. The online class contains an embedded video to walk you through the course material in detail. The instructor will provide examples and stories to help teach key points.
- Downloadable eBook: The online self-study course contains a separate downloadable eBook so that you can read through the content at your own pace.
- Reported Credit to DBPR: Our Career Counselors will receive immediate electronic notification of your course completion, allowing us to report your completed CE hours to the DBPR within 48 hours.
- 1-year tuition policy allows you to watch, read, review and study your course materials for up to 1-year.
- Topics Covered:
- Personal and Professional Ethics
- Relationship of Laws and Ethics
- Is Obedience to the Law Good Enough?
- Business Ethics Pyramid
- Business Ethics Case Study
- Business Ethics: Individuals PLUS Industry Practices
- 12 Ethical Principles for Real Estate Agents
- OtherReal Estate Ethics Issues
- Ethical Action Self-Test: Is the Action I am Considering Ethical?
- REALTOR® Code of Ethics
Click the "LarsonLIVE Course Tutorial" below for student tips for using our learning platform and to view a sample of what the course looks like.
How to Enroll
Clicking the Enroll Now button will bring you to our proprietary student portal, LarsonTrak. After entering contact and payment information, you can begin working on your course immediately in the LarsonTrak system.
For the best experience, please use Chrome, Firefox, and Edge as they are the best web browsers for our platform.
Completing the Course
- This is an online INSTRUCTOR-LED video streaming course that can be completed anywhere that you have an internet connection.
- This course is also available as a component of our 14 Hour Continuing Education Course Package. Click here to see our full 14 hour course package.
- When registering for this course, you will create a Username and Password to log-in and access the course 24/7.
- To successfully complete the Florida 3 Hour Ethics Online INSTRUCTOR-LED Course, you must pass a 10 question exam at the end of the course. 80% is passing (8 correct). If you do not pass the first time, you are allowed to retest.
- Your course enrollment is valid for a period of 1-year from the date you purchased it, or until you pass the course exam.
- If you need technical support, please email us at info@LarsonEd.com or call 239-344-7510. Our support team is available 9am-4pm ET Mon-Fri. Emails and phone calls outside of these hours will be returned as soon as possible.
- After you pass the exam, we will be notified of your passing score electronically.
- Your Certificate of Completion will be available to you immediately upon passing the exam and can be downloaded and printed from your LarsonTrak student account. We will then report your completed hours to the DBPR.
- Click here to see all of the steps required to renew your license.