Larson Educational Services has partnered with nationally recognized online real estate education provider, REcampus, to offer you the 28 Hour Reactivation Course to reactivate your Florida Real Estate Sales Associate or Broker license.
This reactivation course is intended for individuals who currently hold involuntary inactive Florida real estate licenses. The Florida Real Estate Commission requires brokers and sales associates who have held an "involuntarily inactive license" for more than 12 months but less than 24 months to complete a 28-hour reactivation course.
Credit hours: 28
How to Enroll
Completing the Course
- This is an online course that can be completed anywhere that you have an internet connection.
- This course IS NOT available in a classroom setting.
- When registering for this course, you will create a Username and Password to log-in and access the course 24/7.
- To successfully complete the Florida 28 Hour Reactivation Course, you must pass a 50 question exam at the end of the course. 70% is passing (35 correct). If you do not pass the first time, there is a 30-day wait period to retest, and you may retest a maximum of one (1) time. If you fail a second time, you will need to repurchase and complete the course again in its entirety.
- Your course enrollment is good for a period of 6 months from the date you purchased it, or until you pass the course exam.
- After you pass the exam, we will be notified of your passing score electronically.
- We will email you a Certificate of Completion and submit your completed hours electronically to the state in 1 to 2 business days.