The Florida 14 Hour Real Estate Continuing Education SELF-STUDY eBook Course includes all 14 hours of required education to maintain your Florida Sales Associate or Broker license after your first renewal.
- This is our cheapest and fastest course option for real estate license renewal.
- If you'd like a video-based version of this class, check out our Online INSTRUCTOR-LED Course.
- This is an online course that combines the robust content of a text-based learning environment with the convenience of online grading and reporting.
- You will complete this course within our proprietary LarsonTrak online student portal.
Students can review the material at their own pace, and it includes sample questions, supplemental resources and exams that measure student understanding of the material.
- 4 unique class units covering relevant market-ready information while fulfilling every education topic required for license renewal.
- UNIT 1: Florida Core Law
- UNIT 2: Real Estate Marketing
- UNIT 3: Real Estate Ethics
- UNIT 4: Property Management
- Downloadable eBooks: Each Unit of class has a separate downloadable eBook so that you can read through the content at your own pace.
- Sample Questions: at the end of each Unit, you will complete quiz questions that will prepare you for the 30-question final exam.
- Reported Credit to DBPR: Our Career Counselors will receive immediate electronic notification of your course completion, allowing us to report your completed CE hours to the DBPR within 48 hours.
How to Enroll
Clicking the Enroll Now button will bring you to our proprietary student portal, LarsonTrak. After entering contact and payment information, you can begin working on your course immediately in the LarsonTrak system.
Florida Required Real Estate CE Topics
14 Hour eBook Package
- Course ID No: 0023394
Florida Core Law (required topic) - 3 Hours
Real Estate Marketing - 4 Hours
Real Estate Ethics (required topic) - 3 Hours
Property Management - 4 Hours
Completing the Course
- This is an online SELF-STUDY eBook course that can be completed anywhere that you have an internet connection.
- This course is also available as an online INSTRUCTOR-LED video streaming course. Click here to see our INSTRUCTOR-LED online course.
- When registering for this course, you will create a Username and Password to log-in and access the course 24/7.
- To successfully complete the Florida 14 Hour Real Estate Continuing Education Online SELF-STUDY Course, you must pass a 30 question exam at the end of the course. 80% is passing (24 correct). If you do not pass the first time, you are allowed to retest.
- Your course enrollment is valid for a period of 1-year from the date you purchased it, or until you pass the course exam.
- If you need technical support, please email us at info@LarsonEd.com or call 239-344-7510. Our support team is available 9am-4pm ET Mon-Fri. Emails and phone calls outside of these hours will be returned as soon as possible.
- After you pass the exam, we will be notified of your passing score electronically.
- Your Certificate of Completion will be available to you immediately upon passing the exam and can be downloaded and printed from your LarsonTrak student account. We will then report your completed hours to the DBPR.
- Click here to see all of the steps required to renew your license.