14 Hour Real Estate Continuing Education Course (Online Instructor-Led)
This is an excellent online VIDEO ON DEMAND alternative to our classroom courses. The Florida 14 Hour Continuing Education Online Instructor-Led Course includes all 14 hours of required education to maintain your Florida Real Estate Sales Associate or Broker license after your first renewal.
It combines video-based lessons that students can review at their own pace, sample questions, supplemental resources and exams that measure student understanding of the material.
- 4 unique class units covering relevant market-ready information while fulfilling every education topic required for license renewal. The course is comprised of the following topics:
- UNIT 1: Florida Core Law
- UNIT 2: Real Estate Marketing
- UNIT 3: Real Estate Ethics
- UNIT 4: Property Management
- On demand video instruction (like you see in the video above) from our expert teaching team. Each class unit contains embedded videos to walk you through the course material in detail. The instructors will provide examples and stories to help teach key points.
- 150 page course workbook with detailed content and market specific information. The course workbook is available for pickup at our Fort Myers and Naples campuses. The course workbook is also provided to you as a downloadable eBook within the online course platform.
- 1-year tuition policy allows you to watch, read, review and study your course materials for up to 1-year.
Click the "LarsonLIVE Course Tutorial" below for student tips for using our learning platform and to view a sample of what the course looks like.
Pickup of course workbook is available at our Fort Myers and Naples campus locations.
- 9am-11:30am and 12:30pm-4:00pm
- 5 days per week (Mon-Fri) in Fort Myers and 2 days per week (Tue and Thu) in Naples
After purchasing this course, please call one of our Career Counselors at 239-344-7510 to schedule your pickup. Shipping of the workbook is also available for $20.
How to Enroll
Clicking the Enroll Now button will bring you to our proprietary student portal, LarsonTrak. After entering contact and payment information, you can begin working on your course immediately in the LarsonTrak system.
For the best experience, please use Chrome, Firefox, and Edge as they are the best web browsers for our platform.
Completing the Course
- This is an online INSTRUCTOR-LED video streaming course that can be completed anywhere that you have an internet connection.
- This course is also available in a live webinar setting. Click here to see our LIVE WEBINAR schedule. If you find yourself wanting the live webinar instruction while completing this course, just call a friendly Career Counselor at 239 344-7510 and for an upgrade fee of $30 we'll help you get placed into a webinar roster.
- When registering for this course, you will create a Username and Password to log-in and access the course 24/7.
- To successfully complete the Florida 14 Hour Continuing Education Online INSTRUCTOR-LED Course, you must pass a 30 question exam at the end of the course. 80% is passing (24 correct). If you do not pass the first time, you are allowed to retest.
- Your course enrollment is valid for a period of 1-year from the date you purchased it, or until you pass the course exam.
- If you need technical support, please email us at info@LarsonEd.com or call 239-344-7510. Our support team is available 9am-4pm ET Mon-Fri. Emails and phone calls outside of these hours will be returned as soon as possible.
- After you pass the exam, we will be notified of your passing score electronically.
- Your Certificate of Completion will be available to you immediately upon passing the exam and can be downloaded and printed from your LarsonTrak student account. We will then report your completed hours to the DBPR.
- Click here to see all of the steps required to renew your license.