The Florida 4 Hour Real Estate Instructor Continuing Education SELF-STUDY eBook Course includes 4 hours of required INSTRUCTIONAL TECHNIQUES education to maintain your Florida Real Estate Instructor license.
- This is our cheapest and fastest course option for real estate instructor license renewal.
- 3 Hour CORE LAW is also required in order to renew the instructor license every odd-numbered year.
- This is an online course that combines the robust content of a text-based learning environment with the convenience of online grading and reporting.
- You will complete this course within our proprietary LarsonTrak online student portal.
Students can review the material at their own pace, and it includes sample questions, supplemental resources and exams that measure student understanding of the material.
- 12 Learning Objective covering relevant market-ready information while fulfilling every education topic required for license renewal.
- Principles of effective presentations
- Preparing your message in advance
- Developing a presentation outline
- Prepare an overview of thesession
- Formulate your main ideas / key points
- Prepare your supporting materials and transitions
- Prepare the opener
- Prepare the closing
- The importance of the “environment” / rules for using visualaids
- Three key factors of effective presentations
- Know your audience: Profile of today’s real estate recruit
- Key Factors in Presenting the Qualifications for Licensure
- Key Factors in Presenting the License Renewal Education
- Real Estate School Instructor Licensure
- Instructor Continuing Education Requirements
- Downloadable eBook: The online self-study course contains a separate downloadable eBook so that you can read through the content at your own pace.
- Reported Credit to DBPR: Our Career Counselors will receive immediate electronic notification of your course completion, allowing us to report your completed CE hours to the DBPR within 48 hours.
How to Enroll
Clicking the Enroll Now button will bring you to our proprietary student portal, LarsonTrak. After entering contact and payment information, you can begin working on your course immediately in the LarsonTrak system.
For the best experience, please use Chrome, Firefox, and Edge as they are the best web browsers for our platform.
Completing the Course
- This is an online SELF-STUDY eBook course that can be completed anywhere that you have an internet connection.
- When registering for this course, you will create a Username and Password to log-in and access the course 24/7.
- To successfully complete the Florida 4 Hour Real Estate Instructor Online SELF-STUDY Course, you must pass a 10 question exam at the end of the course. 80% is passing (8correct). If you do not pass the first time, you are allowed to retest.
- Your course enrollment is valid for a period of 1-year from the date you purchased it, or until you pass the course exam.
- If you need technical support, please email us at info@LarsonEd.com or call 239-344-7510. Our support team is available 9am-4pm ET Mon-Fri. Emails and phone calls outside of these hours will be returned as soon as possible.
- After you pass the exam, we will be notified of your passing score electronically.
- Your Certificate of Completion will be available to you immediately upon passing the exam and can be downloaded and printed from your LarsonTrak student account. We will then report your completed hours to the DBPR.