We are no longer offering the CFRM Course. Students needing 14 hours of real estate continuing education can attend our LIVE WEBINAR course, or complete the requirement at your own pace with our online INSTRUCTOR-LED course. Either option is a great solution for completing your 14 hours of required continuing education to renew your Florida Real Estate Sales Associate or Broker license.
Continuing Education Credit Hours: 14 (3 Hours Florida Core Law, 11 Hours Specialty Credit and Course Manual included)
Tuition and Materials: $169
Dates and Locations
WEEKDAY CLASS: 2 days, Thu and Fri, 9am - 5pm
We accept registrations all the way up to the course start time. If the course date you want is sold out, please call us at 239-344-7510 to be placed on our waiting list.
Clean Education Experience
We work hard to deliver a safe, healthy and clean education experience. We're here to help you prepare for your class, so you’ll know exactly what to expect.
- Sanitization - We use high-grade disinfectant in high-touch areas and we frequently wipe down high-touch surfaces. Hand sanitizer is available throughout the facility.
- Filtering Air - Hospital grade air filters are utilized throughout our HVAC systems.
- Single-Use Extras - Complimentary coffee and water stations are designed for single-use cups and condiments. Please do not dispense water or coffee into personal cups, mugs or bottles.
- Respect and Care - Showing respect and caring for everyone on our campuses is our top priority. It is the key to our students and staff having a comfortable education experience.
- Evaluate Your Current Health - To protect the well-being of all our students and staff, we ask that you make an evaluation of your health prior to coming to class. If you are sick or feeling unwell, please contact a Career Counselor at 239-344-7510 to discuss options for distance learning or for transferring your enrollment to a future class date.
- Planning and analysis
- Advertising and marketing
- Screening tenants
- Negotiating leases
- Collecting rent
- Maintaining the premises
- Supervising security
- Obtaining insurance
- Keeping accurate records