Continuing Education Credit Hours: 14 (3 Hours Florida Core Law, 11 Hours Specialty Credit and Course Manual included)
Tuition and Materials: $169
Dates and Locations
WEEKDAY CLASS: 2 days, Thu and Fri, 9am - 5pm
We accept registrations all the way up to the course start time. If the course date you want is sold out, please call us at 239-344-7510 to be placed on our waiting list.
There are no upcoming class dates for this course.
Reducing the Risk of Attending Class
We've raised the standard at every point in your education journey by putting measures in place to keep you safe and give you more peace of mind. Even though education may look a little different now, we're here to help you prepare for your class, so you’ll know exactly what to expect.
We've got you covered at every step!
- Making Space - Classroom capacity is currently capped at 75%. SIGN UP EARLY for class dates as we are already reaching our limited capacities for many courses.
- Sanitization - We're using high-grade disinfectant in high-touch areas and are frequently wiping down high-touch surfaces. Hand sanitizer is available throughout the facility.
- Filtering Air - Hospital grade air filters are utilized throughout our HVAC systems.
- Single-Use Extras - Complimentary coffee and water stations are designed for single-use cups and condiments. Please do not dispense water or coffee into personal cups, mugs or bottles.
How You Can Help Create A Safer Experience
- Mask Policy - Masks are optional on our campuses.
- Keep A Safe Distance - Respect the space of your fellow classmates and do your best to keep a safe distance when moving about the classroom and facilities.
- Evaluate Your Current Health - To protect the well-being of all our students and staff, we ask that you make an evaluation of your health prior to coming to class. If in the 10 days prior to your class start date, you have been exposed directly to someone with COVID-19 or you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, please contact a Career Counselor at 239-344-7510 to discuss options for distance learning or for transferring your enrollment.
- Planning and analysis
- Advertising and marketing
- Screening tenants
- Negotiating leases
- Collecting rent
- Maintaining the premises
- Supervising security
- Obtaining insurance
- Keeping accurate records