Larson Educational Services has partnered with nationally recognized online real estate education provider, REcampus, to offer you an excellent online SELF-STUDY alternative to our live classroom courses. This course includes all 14 hours of required continuing education to renew your Florida Real Estate Sales Associate or Broker license. It includes 3 Hours of Core Law, 3 Hours of Ethics and 8 Hours of Specialty Credit.
Credit hours: 14
How to Enroll
This course includes the most recent legislative changes to Florida law, FREC rule changes, real estate ethics, as well as new information on property tax bills, mortgage debt forgiveness, short sales, and more.
Table of Contents
- Real Estate License Law Update
- Escrow Accounts and Disciplinary Action
- Other State and Federal Laws Affecting Real Estate
- Real Estate Ethics
- Real Estate Brokerage Relationships
- Property Condition and Inspections
- Fair Housing and the Americans with Disabilities Act
- Real Estate Finance—Laws and Trends
- Contracts and Closing
This online course combines lessons that students can review at their own pace, up to five different types of interactive exercises, visually stimulating instructional graphics, and exams that measure student understanding of the material.
Completing the Course
- This is an online course that can be completed anywhere that you have an internet connection.
- This course is also available in a classroom setting. Click here to see our classroom schedule.
- When registering for this course, you will create a Username and Password to log-in and access the course 24/7.
- To successfully complete the Florida 14 Hour Real Estate Continuing Education SELF-STUDY Online Course, you must pass a 30 question exam at the end of the course. 80% is passing (24 correct).
- If you fail the online end of class examination, you are allowed five (5) retests. The retest is available right away in your online portal. If you fail more than 5 times, you must complete the course again in its entirety before being eligible to retest.
- Your course enrollment is valid for a period of 6-months from the date you purchased it, or until you pass the course exam.
- COURSE EXTENSIONS: You can extend your course registration beyond the enrollment term for a fee. A 30-day extension is $19 and a 90-day extension is $29. Call our office at 239-344-7510 to request an extension.
- After you pass the exam, we will be notified of your passing score electronically and we will submit your completed hours electronically to the state in 1 to 2 business days.
- Your Certificate of Completion will be available for download in your online portal.