This 63 Hour Sales Associate Pre-License Course fulfills the education requirement for the Florida real estate sales associate license.
You’ll learn the basic principles and business fundamentals of real estate: sales associate responsibilities, agent liabilities, foreclosures, deeds, easements, contracts, title closings, standards of conduct and many more real estate concepts.
Larson Educational Services is the Real Estate School of choice in Southwest Florida! We teach more new licensees and offer more pre-licensing class dates than all the other SWFL real estate schools combined! Our expert instructors combine explanations of how things are done with why they are done.
Credit hours: 63
Tuition and Materials: $439
Dates and Locations
Weekday Classes: 8 days, Mon-Fri and Mon-Wed from 8:30am-4:30pm. Lunch break from 12-1pm.
Evening Classes: 16 evenings, Mon-Thur for 4 consecutive weeks from 6:00pm-9:30pm
There is a 10 minute break every hour.
We accept registrations all the way up to the course start time. If a class is sold out, you may call our office at 239-344-7510 to be placed on a waiting list.
Reducing the Risk of Attending Class
We've raised the standard at every point in your education journey by putting measures in place to keep you safe and give you more peace of mind. Even though education may look a little different now, we're here to help you prepare for your class, so you’ll know exactly what to expect.
We've got you covered at every step!
- Making Space - For classes with starts dates through April 25, 2021, classroom capacity is 50%. For classes starting on or after April 26, 2021, classroom capacity is being limited to 60%. Additionally, through June 13, 2021, we will only have one class taking place at a time on our campuses even though we have two classrooms in each facility. SIGN UP EARLY for class dates as we are already reaching our limited capacities for many courses.
- Sanitization - We're using high-grade disinfectant in high-touch areas and are frequently wiping down high-touch surfaces. Hand sanitizer is available throughout the facility.
- Filtering Air - Hospital grade air filters are utilized throughout our HVAC systems.
- Single-Use Extras - Complimentary coffee and water stations are designed for single-use cups and condiments. Please do not dispense water or coffee into personal cups, mugs or bottles.
How You Can Help Create A Safer Experience
- Wear A Mask - All employees, instructors and students are required to wear masks or face coverings when moving throughout our facilities. The mask or face covering can be removed when seated in the classroom.
- Keep A Safe Distance - Respect the space of your fellow classmates and do your best to keep a safe distance when moving about the classroom and facilities.
- Evaluate Your Current Health - To protect the well-being of all our students and staff, we ask that you make an evaluation of your health prior to coming to class. If in the 10 days prior to your class start date, you have been exposed directly to someone with COVID-19 or you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms or you are unable to wear a mask or face covering, please contact a Career Counselor at 239-344-7510 to discuss options for distance learning or for transferring your enrollment.
- 15 unique class units covering all the “need-to-know” information for the exams.
- 400+ page course manual with detailed content, sample questions and a glossary containing all the important terms and definitions.
- 200 sample questions provided in our exclusive Larson Exam Tutor™ online system. A $29 value included for free with your class registration.
- This classroom course is the most comprehensive and user-friendly course available anywhere by providing you the best of both education worlds: Professional in-person instruction featuring our top-rated instructor team combined with our user-friendly online video training platform, LarsonLIVE.
- 1-year tuition policy allows you to rewatch and review the online LarsonLIVE videos for up to 1-year after you've attended the classroom course, to ensure that you are completely comfortable before taking your State Exam.
Completing the Course
At the end of the course, you must pass a course exam by correctly answering at least 70 of the 100 questions.
If you fail the course exam, you will have to wait 30 days before retesting. If you fail a second time, Florida state law requires you to repeat the entire course before retesting.
For your State Exam, you may also want to consider taking our 1-Day State Exam Preparation Course for only $99.