63 Hour Sales Associate Pre-License Course (Self-Study)
Larson Educational Services has an excellent online alternative to our live classroom courses. The Florida 63 Hour Sales Associate Pre-License Online SELF-STUDY Course includes all 63 hours of required education to obtain your Florida Real Estate Sales Associate license.
This online course combines lessons that students can review at their own pace, hundreds of sample questions, supplemental resources and exams that measure student understanding of the material.
- 19 unique class units covering all the "need-to-know" information for the exams.
- 540+ page course eBook manual with detailed content, sample questions and a glossary containing all the important terms and definitions. (The eBook is not a substitute for completing the required online course material. The eBook is a supplement that is provided to you in PDF format and can be printed out or viewed on your device.)
- 1-year tuition policy allows you to watch, read, review and study your course materials for up to 1-year.
Click the "Online Course Tutorial" below for student tips for using our learning platform and to view a sample of what the course looks like.
How to Enroll
Clicking the Enroll Now button will bring you to our proprietary student portal, LarsonTrak. After entering contact and payment information, you can begin working on your course immediately in the LarsonTrak system.
For the best experience, please use Chrome, Firefox, and Edge as they are the best web browsers for our platform.
Shortly after your course registration is completed, one of our friendly customer experience representatives will get in touch with you via email with tips, strategies and steps for best use of our course and also for completing the state licensing process as efficiently as possible. Our representative will additionally at this time send you the link to download the eBook course manual.
Completing the Course
- This is an online course that can be completed anywhere that you have an internet connection.
- This course is also available in a classroom setting. Click here to see our classroom schedule. If at any time during your completion of the online self-study course you wish to upgrade to a different course option, just call us at 239-344-7510 and pay an upgrade charge of $210 to enroll in one of our CLASSROOM courses in Fort Myers and Naples, or $150 for our ONLINE INSTRUCTOR-LED course.
- When registering for this course, you will create a Username and Password to log-in and access the course 24/7.
- To successfully complete the Florida 63 Hour Sales Associate Pre-License Online SELF-STUDY Course, you must pass a 100 question exam at the end of the course. 70% is passing (70 correct). If you do not pass the first time, you will have to wait 30 days before retesting. You can continue to study the course material during this time.
- Your course enrollment is valid for a period of 1-year from the date you purchased it, or until you pass the course exam.
- If you need technical support, please email us at info@LarsonEd.com or call 239-344-7510. Our support team is available 8:30am-5:00pm ET Mon-Fri. Emails and phone calls outside of these hours will be returned as soon as possible.
- IMPORTANT: In the event you fail the course exam two times, Florida state law requires you to complete the course again in its entirety before you are allowed to take the exam. In this case, your 1-year enrollment period ends for your original course purchase and you will be required to re-purchase the course, providing you with another 1-year enrollment.
- After you pass the exam, we will be notified of your passing score electronically.
- Your Certificate of Completion will be available to you immediately upon passing the exam and can be downloaded and printed from your LarsonTrak student account. The Certificate of Completion must be brought with you when you take your state exam.
- Click here to see all of the steps required to obtain your license.