Congratulations on wanting to prepare for success on the Florida Real Estate Sales Associate state exam with the BEST exam prep school in Florida!
Our 1-Day Sales Associate State Exam Prep Course is offered in our Fort Myers and Naples classrooms throughout the year. The course features in-class testing, high-impact review of exam content, and sample questions and answers. You'll like our instructors as they are energetic, entertaining and recognized as exam preparation experts.
Tuition and Materials: $99
NOTE: This class is an OPTIONAL course and you must complete the 63 Hour Sales Associate Pre-License Course prior to attending this course. We also gladly accept students who completed an equivalent course elsewhere.
Dates and Locations
One Day Class: One day from 8:30am to 4:30pm
We accept registrations all the way up to the course start time. If the course date you want is sold out, please call us at 239-344-7510 to be placed on our waiting list.
Reducing the Risk of Attending Class
We've raised the standard at every point in your education journey by putting measures in place to keep you safe and give you more peace of mind. Even though education may look a little different now, we're here to help you prepare for your class, so you’ll know exactly what to expect.
We've got you covered at every step!
- Making Space - Classroom capacity is currently being limited to 60%. Additionally, through June 13, 2021, we will only have one class taking place at a time on our campuses. SIGN UP EARLY for class dates as we are already reaching our limited capacities for many courses.
- Sanitization - We're using high-grade disinfectant in high-touch areas and are frequently wiping down high-touch surfaces. Hand sanitizer is available throughout the facility.
- Filtering Air - Hospital grade air filters are utilized throughout our HVAC systems.
- Single-Use Extras - Complimentary coffee and water stations are designed for single-use cups and condiments. Please do not dispense water or coffee into personal cups, mugs or bottles.
How You Can Help Create A Safer Experience
- Wear A Mask - Through May 16, 2021, all employees, instructors and students are required to wear masks or face coverings when moving throughout our facilities. The mask or face covering can be removed when seated in the classroom. Beginning May 17, 2021, masks are optional on our campuses.
- Keep A Safe Distance - Respect the space of your fellow classmates and do your best to keep a safe distance when moving about the classroom and facilities.
- Evaluate Your Current Health - To protect the well-being of all our students and staff, we ask that you make an evaluation of your health prior to coming to class. If in the 10 days prior to your class start date, you have been exposed directly to someone with COVID-19 or you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, please contact a Career Counselor at 239-344-7510 to discuss options for distance learning or for transferring your enrollment.
In addition to the live review, this course includes:
- 140+ page course manual with detailed reviewable content
- 600+ sample questions provided in workbook and online format
- Two realistic online 100 question sample tests that will help you gauge your readiness for the state licensing test
- 20 question math review with full step-by-step explanations