All Broker Courses are not the same! Larson Educational Services is the Real Estate School of Choice in Southwest Florida! We teach more licensees and offer more pre-licensing class dates than all the other SWFL real estate schools combined!
The Florida 72 Hour Broker Pre-License Course at Larson Educational Services is the required 72 hour course to obtain your Florida Real Estate Broker License. It is designed to teach the information you need to pass the state exam and also give you important information about how to be a good broker. We take an in-depth look at all of the Florida real estate laws and regulations. Within the course materials, we also include sample questions and practice exams for both the Course Final Exam and the State Licensing Exam for no additional charge!
Credit Hours: 72
Tuition and Materials: $539
DBPR License Requirement: You must have been active as a Sales Associate with a Florida Broker for 2 out of the previous 5 years to upgrade to a Broker License, or been licensed in another state for 2 out of the previous 5 years.
Dates and Locations
Weekday Classes: 10 days from 8:30am to 4:30pm
WEEK 1: Monday-Friday, WEEK 2: Monday-Thursday and Final Exam on Friday at 1pm
We accept registrations all the way up to the course start time. If the course date you want is sold out, please call us at 239-344-7510 to be placed on our waiting list.
Reducing the Risk of Attending Class
We've raised the standard at every point in your education journey by putting measures in place to keep you safe and give you more peace of mind. Even though education may look a little different now, we're here to help you prepare for your class, so you’ll know exactly what to expect.
We've got you covered at every step!
- Making Space - Classroom capacity is being limited to less than 50% with greater distances between you and your classmates. Additionally, we will only have one class taking place at a time on our campuses even though we have two classrooms in each facility. That way we will not have two different groups of students on campus at the same time. This reduces how many classes we can offer, but it will make for a safer experience for students and staff. SIGN UP EARLY for class dates as we are already reaching our limited capacities for many courses.
- Sanitization - We're using high-grade disinfectant in high-touch areas and are frequently wiping down high-touch surfaces. Hand sanitizer is available throughout the facility.
- Filtering Air - Hospital grade air filters are utilized throughout our HVAC systems.
- Single-Use Extras - Complimentary coffee and water stations are designed for single-use cups and condiments. Please do not dispense water or coffee into personal cups, mugs or bottles.
How You Can Help Create A Safer Experience
- Wear A Mask - All employees, instructors and students are required to wear masks or face coverings when moving throughout our facilities. The mask or face covering can be removed when seated in the classroom.
- Keep A Safe Distance - Respect the space of your fellow classmates and do your best to keep a safe distance when moving about the classroom and facilities.
- Evaluate Your Current Health - To protect the well-being of all our students and staff, we ask that you make an evaluation of your health prior to coming to class. If in the 10 days prior to your class start date, you have been exposed directly to someone with COVID-19 or you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms or you are unable to wear a mask or face covering, please contact a Career Counselor at 239-344-7510 to discuss options for distance learning or for transferring your enrollment.
- 17 unique class units covering all the “need-to-know” information for the exams.
- 400+ page course manual with detailed content and a glossary containing all the important terms and definitions.
- Hundreds of sample questions and practice exams for both the Course Final Exam and the State Licensing Exam for no additional charge!
- Becoming a Florida Licensed Real Estate Broker
- Office Inspections, Disciplinary Process and Real Estate Recovery Fund
- Escrow Management and Owning, Managing and Supervising a Real Estate Brokerage
- Brokerage Relationships
- The Nature and Description of Real Estate
- Governmental Rights in Land
- Rights, Interests and Ownership of Land
- Title Transfer
- Real Estate Contracts
- Valuing Real Estate
- Real Estate as an Investment
- Federal Income Tax Laws
- Real Estate Financing
- Conventional and Government Financing
- Closing Transactions
- In-Class Course Review
- Home Study Course Review