All Broker Courses are not the same! Larson Educational Services is the Real Estate School of Choice in Southwest Florida! We teach more licensees and offer more pre-licensing class dates than all the other SWFL real estate schools combined!
The Florida 72 Hour Broker Pre-License Course at Larson Educational Services is the required 72 hour course to obtain your Florida Real Estate Broker License. It is designed to teach the information you need to pass the state exam and also give you important information about how to be a good broker. We take an in-depth look at all of the Florida real estate laws and regulations. Within the course materials, we also include sample questions and practice exams for both the Course Final Exam and the State Licensing Exam for no additional charge!
Credit Hours: 72
Tuition and Materials: $539
DBPR License Requirement: You must have been active as a Sales Associate with a Florida Broker for 2 out of the previous 5 years to upgrade to a Broker License, or been licensed in another state for 2 out of the previous 5 years.
Dates and Locations
Weekday Classes: 10 days from 8:30am to 4:30pm
WEEK 1: Monday-Friday, WEEK 2: Monday-Thursday and Final Exam on Friday at 1pm
We accept registrations all the way up to the course start time. If the course date you want is sold out, please call us at 239-344-7510 to be placed on our waiting list.
If the course dates above are not right for you, you can get started on your Florida 72 Hour Broker Pre-Licensing Class RIGHT NOW through our online education options.
- 17 unique class units covering all the “need-to-know” information for the exams.
- 400+ page course manual with detailed content and a glossary containing all the important terms and definitions.
- Hundreds of sample questions and practice exams for both the Course Final Exam and the State Licensing Exam for no additional charge!
- Becoming a Florida Licensed Real Estate Broker
- Office Inspections, Disciplinary Process and Real Estate Recovery Fund
- Escrow Management and Owning, Managing and Supervising a Real Estate Brokerage
- Brokerage Relationships
- The Nature and Description of Real Estate
- Governmental Rights in Land
- Rights, Interests and Ownership of Land
- Title Transfer
- Real Estate Contracts
- Valuing Real Estate
- Real Estate as an Investment
- Federal Income Tax Laws
- Real Estate Financing
- Conventional and Government Financing
- Closing Transactions
- In-Class Course Review
- Home Study Course Review
Clean Education Experience
We work hard to deliver a safe, healthy and clean education experience. We're here to help you prepare for your class, so you’ll know exactly what to expect.
- Sanitization - We use high-grade disinfectant in high-touch areas and we frequently wipe down high-touch surfaces. Hand sanitizer is available throughout the facility.
- Filtering Air - Hospital grade air filters are utilized throughout our HVAC systems.
- Single-Use Extras - Complimentary coffee and water stations are designed for single-use cups and condiments. Please do not dispense water or coffee into personal cups, mugs or bottles.
- Respect and Care - Showing respect and caring for everyone on our campuses is our top priority. It is the key to our students and staff having a comfortable education experience.
- Evaluate Your Current Health - To protect the well-being of all our students and staff, we ask that you make an evaluation of your health prior to coming to class. If you are sick or feeling unwell, please contact a Career Counselor at 239-344-7510 to discuss options for distance learning or for transferring your enrollment to a future class date.