Larson Educational Services has partnered with nationally recognized online real estate education provider, REcampus, to offer you an excellent online SELF-STUDY alternative to our live classroom courses. This course includes all 72 hours of required education to obtain your Florida Real Estate Broker license.
Credit hours: 72
You'll find all the information you need, with topics that build on the knowledge you've gained during your career. Coverage includes getting started in the real estate brokerage business, valuing real property, listing and selling real property, specialties, and more.
This online course combines lessons that students can review at their own pace, up to five different types of interactive exercises, visually stimulating instructional graphics, and exams that measure student understanding of the material.
How to Enroll
Clicking the "Register" button below will bring you to our REcampus partner website. Then click "Order Now" to finalize your registration.
For the best experience, please use Chrome, Firefox, and Edge as they are the best web browsers for our platform.
If at any time during your completion of the online self-study course you wish to upgrade to a different course option, just call us at 239-344-7510 and pay an upgrade charge of $279 to enroll in one of our CLASSROOM courses in Fort Myers and Naples, or $199 for our ONLINE INSTRUCTOR-LED course.
Completing the Course
- This is an online course that can be completed anywhere that you have an internet connection.
- This course is also available in a classroom setting. Click here to see our classroom schedule. If at any time during your completion of the online self-study course you wish to upgrade to a different course option, just call us at 239-344-7510 and pay an upgrade charge of $279 to enroll in one of our CLASSROOM courses in Fort Myers and Naples, or $199 for our ONLINE INSTRUCTOR-LED course.
- When registering for this course, you will create a Username and Password to log-in and access the course 24/7.
- To successfully complete the Florida 72 Hour Broker Pre-License Online SELF-STUDY Course, you must pass a 100 question exam at the end of the course. 70% is passing. If you do not pass the first time, you will have to wait 30 days before retesting. You can continue to study the course material during this time.
- Your course enrollment is valid for a period of 6-months from the date you purchased it, or until you pass the course exam.
- COURSE EXTENSIONS: You can extend your course registration beyond the enrollment term for a fee. A 30-day extension is $49 and a 90-day extension is $89. Call our office at 239-344-7510 to request an extension.
- IMPORTANT: In the event you fail the course exam two times, Florida state law requires you to complete the course again in its entirety before you are allowed to take the exam. In this case, your 6-month enrollment period ends for your original course purchase and you will be required to re-purchase the course, providing you with another 6-month enrollment.
- After you pass the exam, we will be notified of your passing score electronically.
- We will email you a Certificate of Completion in 1 to 2 business days which must be brought with you when you take your state exam.
- Click here to see all of the steps required to obtain your license.