Sales Associate State Exam Prep Course (Online Instructor-Led)
This is an excellent online VIDEO ON DEMAND alternative to our classroom courses. The Florida Sales Associate State Exam Prep INSTRUCTOR-LED Course includes all the tips, test-taking strategies, sample exams and reviewable content you need to prepare for success on your state licensing exam.
It combines lessons that students can review at their own pace, hundreds of sample questions, embedded videos, supplemental resources and exams that measure student understanding of the material.
Credit hours: 0
Tuition and Materials: $99
NOTE: This class is an OPTIONAL course and you must complete the 63 Hour Sales Associate Pre-License Course prior to attending this course. We also gladly accept students who completed an equivalent course elsewhere.
- On Demand Video instruction (like you see in the video above) from our expert teaching team.
- 140+ page course manual with detailed reviewable content.
- 600+ sample questions provided in workbook and online format.
- 4 realistic online 100-question sample tests that will help you gauge your readiness for the state licensing test.
- 20 question math review with full step-by-step instructions
- 1-year tuition policy allows you to watch, read, review and study your course materials for up to 1-year.
Click the "LarsonLIVE Course Tutorial" below for student tips for using our learning platform and to view a sample of what the course looks like.
Pickup of course workbook is available at our Fort Myers and Naples campus locations.
- 9am-11:30am and 12:30pm-4:00pm
- 5 days per week (Mon-Fri) in Fort Myers and 2 days per week (Tue and Thu) in Naples
After purchasing this course, please call one of our Career Counselors at 239-344-7510 to schedule your pickup. Shipping of the workbook is also available for $20.
How to Enroll
Clicking the Enroll Now button will bring you to our proprietary student portal, LarsonTrak. After entering contact and payment information, you can begin working on your course immediately in the LarsonTrak system.
For the best experience, please use Chrome, Firefox, and Edge as they are the best web browsers for our platform.
Shortly after your course registration is completed, one of our friendly customer experience representatives will get in touch with you via email with tips, strategies and steps for best use of our course and also for completing the state licensing process as efficiently as possible.
Completing the Course
- This is an online INSTRUCTOR-LED video streaming course that can be completed anywhere that you have an internet connection.
- This course is also available in a classroom setting. Click here to see our classroom schedule.
- When registering for this course, you will create a Username and Password to log-in and access the course 24/7.
- This course is optional and NOT REQUIRED by the Florida Real Estate Commission (FREC). There are no requirements that you complete the course.
- For best results on your state licensing exam, we highly recommend that you complete each course video, all 3 practice tests and the final exam. The final exam is setup in a similar format to what you will experience when you take your state licensing exam.
- It has a 3-hour time limit and when you finish it, you will only be provided with a score.
- It will not share with you which questions you got wrong or right.
- The passing score is 75 out of 100 questions correct, or 75%.
- In the event you fail the final exam and you would like to take it again, simply call one of our Career Counselors at (239) 344-7510 so we can omit your exam attempt.
- Your course enrollment is valid for a period of 1-year from the date you purchased it, or until you pass the course exam.
- If you need technical support, please email us at info@LarsonEd.com or call 239-344-7510. Our support team is available 9am-4pm ET Mon-Fri. Emails and phone calls outside of these hours will be returned as soon as possible.
- Because this course is optional and not required by FREC, your course completion certificate is merely for your own records and will NOT grant you entry to your state licensing exam.
- Click here to see all of the steps required to obtain your license.