Get ready to PASS the Florida Mutual Recognition Exam!
Our Florida Mutual Recognition Exam Prep Online Course was created specifically to prepare you to pass the 40 question state exam the first time you take it.
This course is designed to walk you through the “need-to-know” content of the Florida Mutual Recognition Exam, while also providing you test taking strategies and tips. Included in this course are 190 sample questions that are very similar to what you will see on the actual exam.
Credit hours: 0
This course is not required by the Florida Real Estate Commission for licensure, which means it is an optional exam preparation course that does not require you to complete it. Click here to see all of the steps required to obtain your license.
What is Mutual Recognition?
Mutual Recognition is the term for the agreement between the state of Florida and eight other states whereby an active real estate licensee in one of these eight states may apply his or her real estate education and experience to obtaining an equivalent license in Florida.
In simpler words, if you:
- Hold a current real estate license in good standing* in one of the 8 states,
- Are not a resident of Florida at the time of your application,
- AND Submit an application and fingerprints with payment...
You will be eligible to take the Florida Real Estate Mutual Recognition Exam.
*NOTE: Applicants must have obtained the Real Estate license by having met the education and examination requirements of the state with which Florida has mutual recognition. Licensees cannot claim mutual recognition if they obtained their license, in the mutual state, by reciprocity.
The 8 recognized states are:
- Rhode Island
Alabama and Arkansas broker license applicants need 2 years of experience in the past 5 years as a real estate broker.
Completing the Course
- Your purchase of this course is valid for a 1-year time period. After 1-year, your course will be archived and become inactive.
- During the 1-year enrollment period, you can review any and all components of this course, even if they are already completed.
- Once you have achieved a 90% score on the Sample Quizzes, even if it’s on your first attempt, you will progress to the next Unit. You can always review a completed quiz, but once you have passed it, you cannot retake it. You are provided with 10 quiz attempts to achieve a 90% score.
Tips for Passing Your Test
- Read the course content
- Complete the three End-of-Unit Sample Quizzes (190 questions total)
- Review the course content and quizzes as needed
- We strongly recommend that you take your state exam 3-5 days after you have completed your study of this course.
If you have any content related questions, you can email one of our instructors at any time. Please allow up to one business day for a response. For best results, if you have multiple questions, please ask them in one email rather than multiple emails. Email instructor@LarsonEd.com.
If you have any technical or course functionality questions, email info@LarsonEd.com or call 239-344-7510 Monday-Friday, 8:30am-5pm ET.